There's something for everyone in this: Titanic maniacs get a 1,000-piece puzzle presenting yet one more image of the unsinkable ship before it, well, you know. Romantics get to read a tale of wealthy twin sisters who face love and betrayal on that fateful night in the frigid seas. Mystery buffs get a murder that can only be solved by piecing together clues from both the story and the puzzle. It's a perfect marriage of elements that can keep one or more people involved for days before the big picture, in every sense, is revealed. The handsome box for this package is a real eye pleaser, but don't be fooled by the collage of photographs, jewelry, and a gun on its cover: the image is not the same as the one in the puzzle itself.
- TheTitanic is more than a jigsaw puzzle - it's a mystery waiting to be solved
- First, you must read the included booklet and learn of the mysterious death at on the Titanic
- Next, assemble the puzzle and uncover hidden clues to solve the mystery
- Completed 1000-piece puzzle measures 23'' x 29'', for puzzlers 15 and over
- Be Puzzled is more than just jigsaw puzzles - it's puzzle-plus
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.