A tree, silhouetted against a background of brilliant blues and golds, reaches heavenward on the covers of this atmospheric journal.
- Crisp writing pages provide plenty of space for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotations or poems.
- Thick, smooth-finish 120 gsm paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Light gray lines subtly guide your writing.
- Paper is acid-free and of archival-quality.
- A pocket inside the back cover expands to hold notes, cards, mementos, and more.
- The matching elastic closure keeps it all together.
- Cover design is embossed and embellished with iridescent highlights.
- Complementary interior endsheets enhance the design.
- Durable hardcover binding.
- Journal measures 6-1/4'' wide x 8-1/4'' high.
- 160 pages.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.