Joseph Goddard developed the first proprietary silver polish in the world 140 years ago. The original Goddard's Silver Polish formula has been perfected over time by combining its traditional excellence with today's advanced technology. Goddard's continues to be trusted by museums, fine hotels and prominent estates around the world for the care of fine silver.
Natural oxidation causes silver surfaces to tarnish, which makes them look dull and dirty. Avoid tarnishing and bring your silver to a beautiful shine with Goddard's Silver Polish.
- Cleans, Shines and Protects in One Easy Step.
- Recommended for All Silver Products.
- Instantly Dissolves Tarnish.Leaves a Long-Lasting Shine.
- Provides a Tarnish-Resistant Barrier.
- 7 oz
Use Goddard's Silver Polish to bring out the natural beauty of any silver.
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING.
- Apply polish with clean, soft cloth until all tarnish is removed. Turn cloth frequently to avoid re-using the soiled portion of the cloth.
- Allow polish to dry. Wipe with clean, soft cloth. For ornate silver, rinse polish off with wet sponge. Dry.