Color your world with rainbows! This clever snap-together rainbow maker catches sunlight and projects tiny rainbows into your room like a disco ball. The included book is chockfull of information about how rainbows form: the science of sunlight, prisms, and the very special weather conditions under which rainbows might appear. Activities and experiments include different ways you can mimic rainbow effects, no matter what your weather conditions are, including rainbow slime, a rainbow volcano, a rainbow bubble snake, and much, much more.
- Build a motorized machine that makes rainbows spin around your room!
- Gears and electronic components snap together, and machine sticks securely to windows.
- 8 experiments and activities using easy-to-find materials from home.
- Learn about the science of light, optics, and weather conditions for rainbows in the 32-page book
- Two AA batteries needed from home
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.