Beyond Gourmet's natural plant-based Compost Bags add a thoughtful and sustainable option for composting. These bags are OK Compost and Home OK Compost Certified to compost food scraps easily at home. Made from a safe, extra thick (0.018mm), planet-conscious alternative material from PBAT, PLA, and corn starch, they?re fully biodegradable and BPI ASTM D6400 compostable; the perfect choice for sustainable living practices to reduce paper and plastic use. Each 16.93 x 17.72-inch bag holds up to 3.5 gallons (13L) and composts into water and carbon dioxides in industrial composting facilities (within 3 months) or at home (compost times vary, depending on soil temperature and humidity). The perforated roll releases bags easily. Simply tear off a bag, fill it with food scraps, and discard in the desired composting system. Includes 50 compost bags. Store unused bags in a cool, dry area, away from moisture until needed. One-year shelf life. Proposition 65 compliant.
- Beyond Gourmet's plant-based Compost Bags are OK Compost and Home OK Compost Certified for easily composting food scraps at home
- Made from 0.018mm-thick PBAT, PLA, and corn starch; each measures 16.93 x 17.72-inches and holds up to 3.5 gallons (13L); Proposition 65 compliant
- Fully biodegradable, BPI ASTM D6400 compostable; safe, economical, planet-conscious alternative; reduces paper and plastic use for less waste
- Bags compost into water and carbon dioxides within 3 months in industrial facilities; home compost times vary with soil temperature and humidity
- Perforated roll for easy bag separation; perfect choice for sustainable living practices; simply fill bags with scraps and discard in a compost system