Use this fun and colorful book to help your child become acquainted with sight words -- basic words that appear often in books and written material. As your child becomes more familiar with these high-frequency words, she or he will be able to read more fluently and correctly spell them! This kid-friendly workbook includes:
- 100 sight words to trace and learn.
- Simple sentences using each sight word.
- Space to practice writing each sight word.
- Bonus activities using sight words, such as word searches and scrambles.
- Cute and colorful illustrations throughout to keep your kiddo interested.
- Provides plenty of space to trace and practice.
- Thick, smooth-finish pages support a variety of pencils, crayons, and markers.
- Pages are perforated and reproducible.
- The perfect companion for young scholars!
- Learning to write helps children develop fine motor skills.
- Studies have shown that writing is an excellent way to activate different parts of the brain.
- Writing also helps children retain more information.
- Paperback workbook measures 8-1/2'' wide x 11'' high.
- 112 pages.