Introducing US Sherpa, an organization that supports artisans in the Himalayas by bringing their handcrafted goods to the US.
- Single-gauge knit from 100% sheep wool; lined with soft sherpa fleece
- Wool is naturally warm, water resistant and moisture wicking
- Measures approximately 10 x 8 inch (sized to fit most)
- Handcrafted to preserve and share the culture of Nepal; tested in the Himalaya mountains
- As part of the US Sherpa mission to help preserve and share the culture of Nepal, this hat is handmade by artisans utilizing production methods that go back generations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.