Strained pineapple is a sweet concoction of rum, coconut cream/milk and pineapple juice, served in a hurricane glass, garnished with a pineapple wedge & maraschino cherry. Robert Cofresi, Puerto Rican pirate gave this drink to his crew, to boost their morale. Today it s the national drink of Puerto Rico, and is celebrated annually on July 10th.
- Dimensions: 4 X 1.75 X 1.75
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition using techniques that originated in the 1800's
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds made exclusively for Old World Christmas
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.