The beloved story of The Velveteen Rabbit, the stuffed animal made real by the love of a boy, has captured our imaginations for generations. In this touch-and-feel board book edition of the children’s classic re-experience the timeless tale of boundless love and the magical transformation it has on our hearts.
For nearly a century, this wonderous tale of unconditional love and nursey magic has charmed both children and adults alike as they begin to believe that a velveteen rabbit toy truly can become real. Perfect for young readers ages 1–7, this cherished tale of love and redemption will quickly become a family tradition.
This touch-and-feel board book edition of The Velveteen Rabbit, or How Toys Become Real:
- Features a beautifully designed board book with touch and feel elements, and lift the flap finale
- Is perfect for toddlers or children during bedtime reading or quiet time
- Is an abridged version of the original story published in 1922 by author Margery Williams
- Has three times as many illustrations as the originally published work
- Lavish illustrations by renowned New York Times #1 Bestselling artist Charles Santore, the critically-acclaimed illustrator of multiple classic tales including The Night Before Christmas, The Classic Tale of Peter Rabbit, and Aesop's Fables
- Makes a wonderful Easter basket stuffer or gift for holidays, baby showers, and birthdays
Create a family tradition with this wonderful volume and make memories your children will cherish for years.
Charles Santore’s works has been widely exhibited in museums and celebrated with recognitions such as the prestigious Hamilton King Award, the Society of Illustrators Award of Excellence, and the Original Art 2000 Gold Medal from the Society of Illustrators. He is best known for his luminous interpretations of classic children’s stories, including The Little Mermaid, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Snow White, and The Wizard of Oz.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.